What many companies don't realize, is that for most older phone systems, the voicemail system is run on either a windows or DOS based PC in their network closet. You wouldn't normally leave the computer at your desk powered on for years at a time without giving it a break every once in a while, but that's exactly what we do to our voicemail computers.
Let K&J Communications come out and perform a tune-up on your voicemail system to ensure its continued reliability. During this tune-up, we will:
- Inspect and clean or replace all fans on the computer
- Inspect and defrag all hard drives
- Recommend replacement of all hard drives more than 5 years old
- Take a back-up of the system files on the computer to reduce the down time should the computer crash
- Take a full back-up of the system (recordings, messages, etc.) upon customer request
- Provide an assessment on the overall condition of the computer
- Perform any programming changes requested, assist with the recording of any greetings requested
Don't wait until it's too late, call about scheduling your voicemail tune-up today!